9.20.2012

Dumplin'


Yes I'm one of those people that's OBSESSED with Pinterest. I used to make fun of Katy because she used it for everything. I would ask what should we make for dinner & she would say "let's check Pinterest" Now I'm one of those people, help!!
But I have a friend who is just like Pinterest. He has the best food & drink recipes. I'm not gonna lie I've put up a few of his recipes on the blog. Hey when you know some really fantastic recipes you want to share them right? This Chinese Dumpling Soup recipe is one of his best recipes. It takes no more than 10 minutes to make & it's delicious. My sisters raved about it, that's when I knew I have a good recipe on my hands. Enjoy!!!!

8 cups chicken broth
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/4 cup rice cooking wine
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tsp dark sesame oil
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 carrots thinly sliced
package of frozen Chinese dumplings
3 scallions (white & green parts) thinly sliced
3 cups baby spinach
2 cups sliced mushrooms


signature_libby

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...