8.09.2012

I might just turn into a blueberry.....

blueberrycreamcheesetartDuring the summer I like to give my oven a break. I only turn it on for really important things. Like a delicious roasted chicken, coconut cupcakes or even a good pastry puff. In my opinion pastry puff is the most delicious thing ever! You can put anything on it & it tastes great. We like to use it to make one big calzone. I used the pastry puff to make this delicious blueberry dessert. This is one of the easiest desserts ever & its tastes great. It's light & it's perfect for summer. Anything with lemon zest always gets my attention. I can't tell you enough how delicious this dessert was. Seriously Katy & I could NOT stop eating it! I can't wait to use this recipe on repeat. I see strawberries or raspberries in it's future.
signature_libby

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...