6.27.2012

How to get a smokey bronze eye

For summer I keep my makeup to a bare minimum. Bronzer, lipstick & mascara is pretty much all I need, but sometimes I want to venture out. This bronzy smokey eye is perfect for "venturing out" & its done in just 8 steps. You need just a few products & voila' your eyes have a totally fun, summery look. I'm totally turned off by all those tutorials that take 20 minutes or that have a million & one steps. That's why I wanted to keep it laid back & easy. If I can do it so can you! 
bronzesmokeyeye
STEP 1. Prime your eyelids. I like to put a little primer underneath my lower lash line as well    
STEP 2. Take a bronze color & put it all over your top lid
STEP 3. Take a nice grey color (try to stay away from black, you want a softer look) Apply it to your crease & your outer corner
STEP 4.  Take that same grey color & apply it underneath your lower lash line, blend well
STEP 5. Take a bigger fluffy brush & make sure to blend your top eyelid as best as possible. You don't want any harsh edges
STEP 6. Take a lighter color, a highlighter, & apply it right underneath your brow bone
STEP 7. Take a brown eye pencil & very lightly line your top lash line. I like the softness of lining my eye very very lightly
STEP 8. Take a black pencil & line the inside of your WHOLE eye. Don't let any white show inside your eye

This video was my inspiration, hope it helps!!

signature_libby

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

whoаh thіѕ wеblog is еxcеllent і really lіke reading youг
poѕts. Кeep up the grеat worκ!
You already know, a lot of ρersonѕ aгe searching rοund for this info, you can aid them greatly.
Here is my web page bodylastics review

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...