6.16.2011

99 degrees at 2:00

Dress-Forever 21, Shirt-Thrifted, Belt-Target, Shoes-Forever21, Necklace-Katy!

Holy crap was it hot taking these pictures! You would think since Ive lived in Texas I would be used to the heat, well you would be wrong. 99 degrees at 2:oo is hot for anyone! Neon and Neutral was the theme for this weeks BDIB and needless to say i was very excited! Im a lover of anything neon, so this was right up my alley. Luckily my nails were already a neon yellow so that saved me time and I added Katy's necklace for the extra neon touch. Oh and Katy makes a cameo in this post too, ill give you a hint...thats her in the last pic in my glasses!
This was a fun one. i would encourage all you ladies to join in on the BDIB fun!

rsz_pics1

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...