5.05.2011

80 degrees & sunny

950_3160
950_3066
950_3109
950_3070
950_3138
Jeans, T-shirt, sandals- Forever21

Today Libby and I had a cinco de mayo picnic at hemisfair park! We've had such awesome weather here the past few days so we wanted to take advantage! Plus, any holiday that it's mandatory to drink margaritas is fine with us! I didn't have a chance to wash my hair today so i decided to do the "Carrie Bradshaw bun"....it is so easy and looks effortlessly chic. I follow the way Beth Jones from B Jones Style does hers, but Sydney from The Daybook also has a really easy tutorial. I decided to wear my turban headband cause i love it so much, you can find the DIY here. Other than that, jeans a lace t-shirt and some cute sandals is all you need for a perfect picnic, oh & lots and LOTS of margaritas!
rsz_pics2

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...