3.23.2011

stila



Ive got the golden ticket!! Beat that Charlie, and I'm gonna get the everlasting gobbstopper too Slugworth!!! So I may not have the golden TICKET but I do have this golden eye. It's the 3rd look from my Stila palette. I'm pretty much obsessed with this look. From the gold eye to the red lips to the winged eye liner it screams "I'm gorgeous" and you are too ladies!

stilapalette

I used the wet on wet technique wich makes the pigments more vibrant, feel free to try this!

1.) Wet your brush, don't soak it wet it just enough to be damp, and apply the lightest gold from your lash line to your brow bone.
2.) With the same brush apply the tan onto your lash line and blend up and into your crease
3.) With your eye shadow brush damp it and apply your antigue gold into your crease, center of your lid, and into the corner of your eye.
4.) Apply your favorite eye liner, I like to use liquid eye liner and wing it at the end, it makes it more dramatic and lady like.
5.) Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara!
** I like to add a red lip with this look for even more drama, and well I think every lady looks great with a red vibrant lip

I already know you ladies are gonna look FAB!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post but I was wondering if you could write a litte
more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

Feel free to visit my weblog - African Mango Nutra Burn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...